ES short term trading 7-22-10

Numbers for tomorrows day session:
1086 - 1087
1079 - 1080..HV
1073 - 1075 ...singles will fill and closing Vwap
1053- 1056

keep in mind we have singles from 70.25 - 74.25

Will refine them once we see what overnight brings
I can't enter. weak trend. I bought the only pop I saw. Might go to 95, erring on the right side here,and time. will see if 95 breaks and holds. probably an ah play
should have been looking to flip the switch, but didn't
Click image for original size
es 09 10 7222010 60 min
AMZN down 17 from rth hod. bad news.not much else moving
Bruce,
Tough day no doubt.

I read your post and can only say it's a part of trading your method with discipline and management skills. I doubt anyone can argue you divert from that too often, even on trend days. It's truly admirable and I am educated from observing.

I understand the gains and losses are an inherent part of the application. Anyone can read about it, but the real time application I am sure benefits all in the forum that try to understand it.
Yeah, we're all human and subject to mistakes. From what little I've observed, your very good at applying your knowledge and method.

The psych part is just a part of trading. The toughest part. Obviously, you can act without reservation in situations that have most frozen in their tracks. I expect that is being rewarded more often than not.

I will say that from what I read elsewhere this is one of the toughest trading environments many pros have experienced. We're in a bear market and rangebound. Not many will make money on a consistent basis.It's the nature.

Thanks for sharing your honest feelings, good and bad. I doubt it is easy laying em out there.

I feel priviledged to be able to share this site with you. Not trying to pump you up after a bad day or give you a big head. Just the truth.

Thanks!
I didn't have MSFT reporting earnings today but seeing results listed. Anyone else?
OK, you got the explosive rally off of the 12-13 day low. If you go back and look at my charts you will notice the high never comes in untill day 5 at the earliest, more commonly day 6-8. Friday would be day 3 ,the way i count it. however you have this little demon to deal with....Closing tick +1238! And you know how i feel about that! I would not be surprised to see some back and fill tomorrow.certainly by the close mon! ... good trading all!!!