Crude oil 7-26-10

First, let me re-visit some longer term stuff for perspective: a look at seasonals=
Click image for original size
crude sesonals

crude sesonals 2
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

I have next down proj to 7870 from 7933-7909 fwiw
..yup i had 78.72...you win!!!
Kool just wondering what your stop was on the .19 short. I shorted .2 and was stopped at .30 then re-entered.
Kool just wondering what your stop was on the .19 short. I shorted .2 and was stopped at .30 then re-entered.
Originally posted by einstein

what was your stop on the .19 short?
..Einstein, i started out with a 200 dollar risk.(79.39) then while posting and getting the one min downside proj it apperently went up to 79.33(i was posting) i lowered my stop to 79.35 for a more reasonable risk of 160 bucks given the area i was going to exit.. as soon as i finished and was ready to put in my exit order, it had already gone below 78.96! so i just jumped out 10 cents lower!..Thats how fast this thing moves and why its soooo hard to post and trade!

actually you did nothing wrong.. i got a little lucky on that one.. the fact that you re- entered tho was the right move and im proud of you for that.. takes guts but was the right choice!
Thanks. Kool. I really appreciate your charts and comments.

Thanks. Kool. I really appreciate your charts and comments.

you still short?..careful now cause we are at the prc baands..by the way did i send them 2 you?
7867-7882 >>> 7906
I have projections on the 5 min from the .33 high (first 3 bars) at 78.87 and 78.58.
I wish I could! I am not at all proficient in that type of thing but I have asked someone at sierra to do it. He said he would but only if he has permission to use the original code. So far the author(s) have not responded.