Crude oil 7-26-10

First, let me re-visit some longer term stuff for perspective: a look at seasonals=
Click image for original size
crude sesonals

crude sesonals 2
Originally posted by prestwickdrive

7927-7913 >>> 7890
yup 5 min proj ...have the same, then comes 78.62 if it breaks
next stop 78.62-66?
KB - I am not seeing where you are getting to the .60s from. Off 7927 or 7933? TY.
SORRY BOUT THE CONFUSION, IN MY HASTE TO CALL THE MARKET FOR OTHERS ,I LOOK AT THE 1 MIN 5 MIN AND 30 MIN CONSTANTLY, GIVING THESE MINOR NUMBERS SO IF SOMEONE IS IN A POSITION THEY KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.. IE: they wouldnt be surprised to see a bounce there, but i admit i tend to overdue it and probably cause more confusion in the long run!...sorry
shorts have to be cautious here as we hit the lower prc band on the 5 min chart and are holding at the grey 100 ema avg... so even if it wants lower it may need a bounce or at least more time...
BINGO! 79.15...
Einstein
If you are able to code it for Sierra would you pls post the results under Trading Strategies and Setups TIA RBURNS
I wish I could! I am not at all proficient in that type of thing but I have asked someone at sierra to do it. He said he would but only if he has permission to use the original code. So far the author(s) have not responded.