ES Short Term Trading 7-28-2010

Range Based S/R for July 28, 2010

R1 = 1122
S1 = 1102.75
R2 = 1125.125
S2 = 1099.625
2pm has been starting some good moves...new lows in that time frame would be interesting
Come back to the dark side, Kool (black gold). lol
NQ has broken down in relation to the other big contracts. Either it reverses or the others catch up.
Beige Book in 14 minutes
Well, i pulled the trigger at 1005.50.. that (now double low) at the proj (1005.25) has me skiitsh.. and im not sure i want to blow a profit for 2 lousy ticks! plus 3 on that one, 1.5 on the first one
Some of you may have been trading for more than a decade, what is the smallest daily range you remember seeing in ES (RTH)?
The range today ( so far ) is only 8 points.
Originally posted by einstein

Come back to the dark side, Kool (black gold). lol

i am! just relaxing today to protect yesterdays moster profit!..lol... often after a trade like yesterdays, i get too loose, so im chillin till tomorrow!
Originally posted by hari

Some of you may have been trading for more than a decade, what is the smallest daily range you remember seeing in ES (RTH)?
I think i remember a 6 handle day a year or 2 ago.. seems like it was around a holiday..incidently ,dont think i havent taken note of yesterdays and todays small ranges!! it is now a given that a huge ,explosive move is coming soon!!!
I remember a 6 pt range.

could be a small shampoo here!head n shoulder s top )
forming on the 5 min chart...if so , project around 1002
Originally posted by day trading

If I remember correctly it was something like 3.25 points and it was the day before Thanksgiving Day.

Thanks DT.