FESX ?

Does anyone trade FESX?

I am looking to daytrade/scalp a futures market that has longer trend moves, but less whip/jumpy than the TF or NQ.

Any suggestions? I like the ES, but just looking for some market that trends and moves a little bit more longer like the NQ or TF but less jumpy and less whip.

Is there such a market or ES is the best bet out there?

THANKS!
Just a humble opinion, but ive always thought the best 'trending' type of markets are the currencies. Look for any posts by a fellow named Charter Joe here at mypivots.
Originally posted by koolblue

Just a humble opinion, but ive always thought the best 'trending' type of markets are the currencies. Look for any posts by a fellow named Charter Joe here at mypivots.

THX!
Hey Massive,

can u give us an update on your emini vendor quest when you have time...? I know you were having mixed results with a few of them and trying a bunch.......hopefully Charter Joe will stick around and stop making babies long enough to educate us some more on his FX trading....ha!

thanks
I do think some currency pairs will trend much better than the ES.

Eur/Aud is the most trending market I have ever seen. Aud/Jpy would be a close second, but the AJ does quick reversals. Here is a 1min on Eur/Aud form friday. Keep in mind there is no fixed min $ per Pip (tick)

Notice the amount of time that these pairs stay above or below the BB mid band (20 period ma) The more time price is spent away from this mid band the more time it spends trending.

Click image for original size
ea

Click image for original size
aj