07:00 AM MBA Purchase Applications
07:30 AM Challenger Job-Cut Report
08:15 AM ADP Employment Report
09:00 AM 3-Yr Note Announcement
09:00 AM 10-Yr Note Announcement
09:00 AM 30-Yr Bond Announcement
10:00 AM ISM Non-Mfg Index
10:30 AM EIA Petroleum Status Report
Bruce, Ignore the 2 first two charts, I don't know how they got in this post,hhmmmm

Originally posted by BruceM

I think more of you should post charts with the key Kool numbers..it would help others.....any takers?
just for fun I'm watching if a failure of Volume in O/N can attract it back to 1121.50.....not trading it though
Originally posted by NIGEL68

I think more of you should post charts with the key Kool numbers..it would help others.....any takers?

Hi Bruce,

I just came back from horseback riding, left a long order with a target of 1124.75, here is a 13 min chart with the projection, thanks to our friend Koolblue. I am sorry I am late posting the chart :)

Hope to hear from KB soon!
Click image for original size
13 minutes pic

can u show me where u measured from Nigel to get those targets...? nice trade..

just for fun I'm watching if a failure of Volume in O/N can attract it back to 1121.50.....not trading it though

Just so happens on a 1 min projection 1121.50 shows up.

fibprjec8042010a

can u show me where u measured from Nigel to get those targets...? nice trade..

Bruce, Candle at 12:37 pm, central time (1119.25-1121.75)
13 minutes pic
Bless you K,

Your sweet disposition, gentlemanly conduct and gracious words are of great credit to this board.

Always taking the high road you are an inspiration to the professionalism of us all.

Kudos to you.
on more sarcastic post like this Blue and you'll need to be blocked.....we are trying to move on and this is asking for trouble......I'm not in approval of the language in Kools post either but we need to get beyond this...

I'll let you decide from here. You could have continued this in private message but you want to fight it out on the forum. That's unacceptable to me. You are the one being unprofessional now ! Let it go please!
Originally posted by blue

Bless you K,

Your sweet disposition, gentlemanly conduct and gracious words are of great credit to this board.

Always taking the high road you are an inspiration to the professionalism of us all.

Kudos to you.

Ditto to that. With so many offering posts with analysis and rationale and trades ... and CHARTS!!, it's refreshing to have and see that interaction including questions about how/what someone is doing or seeing in the market.

Posts of just price level that is "important" with lack of any decent rationale that accompanies it, and not described in a way that folks can truly understand, do not add to the forum/thread/topic. PERONAL attacks aren't helpful but actually detract and confuse the process of interaction-analysis on a topic.

PM is available for that arena, but hopefully done in the spirit of working together. If ANYONE finds themselves questioned over time with multiple postings by more than one mypivots community member, then that trader needs to find a way to provide the information. And there are many regular posters that do this. So if you are someone who finds yourself in this position, simply look at how several of these posters communicate what they are doing and how they communicate their analysis and how they answer questions.

Anything less is simply confusing distraction. I hope all in the mypivots community would see and agree with this approach. And let's all have fun with this serious business of trading.

The Troubled Monkey

on more sarcastic post like this Blue and you'll need to be blocked.....we are trying to move on and this is asking for trouble......I'm not in approval of the language in Kools post either but we need to get beyond this...

I'll let you decide from here. You could have continued this in private message but you want to fight it out on the forum. That's unacceptable to me. You are the one being unprofessional now ! Let it go please!
Originally posted by blue

Bless you K,

Kudos to you.

I like that idea MM...lets put the fun back in trading... a good motto
I agree DT. Thanks for keeping the mypivots site what it should be!!