ES short term trading 8-6-10

not too impressive...all that waiting for that

14.75 will be the number I'm watching , then the 1108 -1110 zone....waiting for day session

Hey MM...what is your plan...? do u exit at RTH open or wait
Thanks Bruce, I was not paying attention to VAL, should not have missed that:}
14 begins the first air pocket for you lucky air pocket traders.....this reed is broken
your welcome RB...it;s hard to process all this data sometimes...the fact that we had volume diverging after that volume spike was a good clue that the buyers may not be entering...$tick also diverged which is a classic air pocket fade...

just pointing it out...sure wish I took it
Originally posted by rburns

Thanks Bruce, I was not paying attention to VAL, should not have missed that:}
Cash S at 1113.52, watch for the bottom of that megaphone pattern line at 1109
I'm not sure which is worse....missing a trade or exiting too early

good volume coming in....so no fades on the 08 - 10 zone.....

damn air pocket traders....you guys are good!!
1107.5 50% mark for the futures(1200+-1003). R now at 1111.25 /1112.25
expand the megaphone or broken??
new peak volume is right at our 14.75 number ..actually 14 ( Lower end of that 14.75 - 16.75 zone)..it deserves to go on our radar....so that is true point where sellers got agressive

Only funtioning on laptap..as my MP charts got whacked for some reason today...for more excuses and reasons for missing trades please see my website at

www.missedairtrades.com

For those without fancy charts or Market Delta or other stuff you can look at the one minute air pockets and see where they were made first to the up side and then the downside
ROFL!!!

Originally posted by BruceM

new peak volume is right at our 14.75 number ( Lower end of that 14.75 - 16.75 zone)..it deserves to go on our radar....so that is true point where sellers got agressive

Only funtioning on laptap..as my MP charts got whacked for some reason today...for more excuses and reasons for missing trades please see my website at

www.missedairtrades.com
some S there at 1105, retest downtrend line of megaphone and then 1100??? It's broken and so is the index.
Got 5 hrs left. Keying off 1107.5 and lod.
Update to 30 min projection.

Click image for original size
fibprjec8062010a
I took that last loss at 16.25...it's one thing having losses, it's another having them on Friday...and many times posting trades makes the losses seem worse but they are what they are........

always something to learn the hints where there down when POC flipped...just didn't respond well...at least we have some good numbers from today