ES short term trading 8-10-10

Today we have FOMC Announcement as well as:

NFIB Small Business Optimism Index

Click image for original size
NFIB Optimism Index up to July 2010.
here is why my numbers and sells where up at 23 - 24 .25...the poc's..u can also see the volume at other numbers I've mentioned today and yesterday
esdaily
here is the gap that my runners want..that and that 19.25....we'll see soon..if they will work hard..
gap
whew..wish all my posts could inspire the market to perform..LOL. flat and done for today at 18.75...
LOL...we all know they read every word you mutter Bruce.

gratz on the trades.

Originally posted by BruceM

whew..wish all my posts could inspire the market to perform..LOL. flat and done for today at 18.75...
if I had more on I'd try for the single print fill in and the LV at 1115..just an FYI
Here is a retest of VWAP. If it doesn't hold here we could hear a giant flushing sound to new lows. Look at the deltaday at the bottom of the chart (ask volume - bid volume) its been negative all day and never mangaged to get positive on the fed bounce. Just an indication I watch, not a trade trigger.

footprint 8102010b
you read my mind Lorn..I was gonna ask u where your vwap was...mines at 1116 too....and back to 19.25...somebody likes that...won't be surprised to see the day end with that as the final POC as per volume..
let me revise that POC final to 18.75...I think my tic data is squirrley today...new words by me..