Post Of The Day

From another chat room was this post:

"I am short @ 1129.00 should I stay short.
"

This trader has a live account it's his/her money and is asking
strangers what he/she should do...

The average man doesn't wish to be told that it is a bull or a bear market. What he desires is to be told specifically which particular stock to buy or sell. He wants to get something for nothing. He does not wish to work. He doesn't even wish to have to think. - Jesse Livermore.....(I think this applies to the average woman as well)
Was it Thomas Edison who said "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work?"
as the fed minutes came out the following was posted:

"Erin looks better today"

"Trading is simple, all you need to do is buy low and sell high OR start selling-Short! Nothing fancy...That's all you need to do!"
The following was posted just minutes ago:

" i was slightly bearish for tomorrow but the Olympics might give animal spirits to the market "

animal spirits
How I can know when to buy and sell in trading?
Well, if you are beginner trader and you do not feel comfortable deciding on buy/sell/hold, you can always rely on analysts. I cannot tell you which analyst to follow since I am trying to figure this out, too. I am going to ask our fellow members the question: " Can you share some good sources from which you can get on analyst ratings and recommendations on stocks?" in a new thread.