ES S/R Map for 11-22-10

Here’s what I’m looking at with S/R levels using a 30-minute ES chart … Blue lines PASR, dashed White lines Wkly Pvts and Yellow lines are Fib retracements from recent highs. These are the levels of what I’m looking at coming into Monday’s trading. ES is currently trading up into the 1205 (minor) PSAR resistance zone for now at 6pm Central Time. Hope this is useful as a MAP for trading.

1217-1218.25 PASR resistance and Fib 886 retracement

1212.25-1213.5 is PASR resistance and Wkly Pvt plus a Fib 786 retracement (higher significance)

1208.50 PASR resistance w/Daily S2 3 ticks away

1199-1200 PASR support

1191.75-1192.25 PASR support and Wkly Pvt and Daily S1 w/in a few ticks (higher significance)

1187.50 PASR support

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 112210
markets set to open lower... I believe this will be a sell the rally type of day if it happens early. The low volume area ( off those weekly MP charts in other thread) will need to get filled in.......

So prices between 1198 and 1176 need lots of work...a very poor low and triples near Fridays RTH lows should ulitmately be the magnets for todays trades...Big dog of volume and interest is 93 - 94....
all sells being put on at 95 or higher...reason being is they will come back for 94 volume so we have a good target and air pocket now...open in range and on both sides of the open...more consolidation...we can add up at gap close if needed
On the 96's short...lots of up , 5 minute bars....double air below...nuff said
no reprts to shake this fade today...may still get gap fill but we'll give them that...targeting 94.25.....
added at 96.75....
Hope this isn't poisoning your thread MM but it was too good not to post it as I sent a few emails explaining the same concept from fridays trade.....basically...

The context:

1)we opened inside Fridays RTH range and traded on both sides of the open
2)there were no 10 am EST reports to shake us out

So on the 5th 5 minute bar of the day we added to our short at 96.75....this bar created the THIRD air pocket INSIDE fridays range.....these are trades we HAVE to take

doesn't anybody take these trades or at least get the concept?

hope so!!
Originally posted by BruceM

Hope this isn't poisoning your thread MM but it was too good not to post it as I sent a few emails explaining the same concept from fridays trade.....basically...

The context:

1)we opened inside Fridays RTH range and traded on both sides of the open
2)there were no 10 am EST reports to shake us out

So on the 5th 5 minute bar of the day we added to our short at 96.75....this bar created the THIRD air pocket INSIDE fridays range.....these are trades we HAVE to take

doesn't anybody take these trades or at least get the concept?

hope so!!

It's all good Bruce ... was hoping for posts. Great stuff and yeah, I was watching the air pockets form all the way up ... had initially bot the gap down and scratched the trade before it "went" ... and yeah, when volume dropped off near the end of that upmove (the drying up of volume w/gap nearly filled was key to me), ended up shorting 96.50 and got a couple+ points ... didn't expect the mkt to take out the lows so quickly though. Hope ya had some runners on!
has covered all the AIR and touched the triples at 88.25 from early in Friday's session
Hello (echo, echo). Anyone track this thread this morning? Any questions or additional analysis? Just wondering.
I had two runners only because of the 96.75 add on earlier but I covered final at 87.25...I had a number at 84 which would have been next target if my roofer didn't show up.........I can't remember why 84 was a key but we have low volume in there....which basically means anything can happen
92 even is my best and flat..no ammo...now every MP player in the world will be watching 91.25 as that is peak volume...will they close it symetric or on an extreme.....? who really knows...I don't