ES Short term trading 12/09/10

Finally, the ES was able to close above 1224.75. As long as it holds, then the objective is at 1235.00 (Test of Monday's high) and possibly higher up to 1249.00 in next few days.

The above objectives will be void if the ES moves below 1224.00

Note: Keep in mind today's high as a SR. (1229.25)

As always, the market has the last word and in due time will show us the way.

ES now trading at 1228.75 -- 21:21:52
almost an hour in a 1.25 point range......untradeable garbage!!!
Still using the December contract here. In terms of cum delta the O/N rise is still not pushing shorts to cover as you can see by the levels I have marked.

Click image for original size
footprint 12092010
how do u handle rollover for cumulative delta...? Never gave it any thought...until now...
The CD levels just keep going, its matching them up with the correct price that you have to do some maintenance by comparing the two contracts and seeing how much difference there is in the price.
i just don't get it...you have all these folks trading december and then march comes and some will exit december and not re-enter into march...so I'm not sure how the CD could be accurate....
If they exit December it will still show up in the CD.

Originally posted by BruceM

i just don't get it...you have all these folks trading december and then march comes and some will exit december and not re-enter into march...so I'm not sure how the CD could be accurate....