selling 1240 and 1242...

In O/N session.......1242 hasn't hit yet........betting they don't want to spend much time trading near the 1250 RAT on this opt. Exp Monday....

will hold for gap fill...
above my old pal 40 is as good of area as any to start looking for shorts.....sure wish we had an air pocket or something...not even hidden air is on the charts...
1242 is where we have short inventory from Yesterday's high. I'd like to see a test of that level to see what those shorts will do.

Originally posted by BruceM

above my old pal 40 is as good of area as any to start looking for shorts.....sure wish we had an air pocket or something...not even hidden air is on the charts...
the 50% players are in the way of my 37.50....a whopping 4.5 range..so we can't expect too much
Isn't there something going on at 2:15 today?

;)

the 50% players are in the way of my 37.50....a whopping 4.5 range..so we can't expect too much
sure is....don't want to stick around for that
my plan is to trade for the retest of the volume point...so if we are at a price of 1239 just before the announcement and the volume comes in to spike it up or down,,,then i will trade for the 1239 retest...and then call it a day
You call it a day?! Hah!

:)

my plan is to trade for the retest of the volume point...so if we are at a price of 1239 just before the announcement and the volume comes in to spike it up or down,,,then i will trade for the 1239 retest...and then call it a day
no, no , no... really , this time i mean it...LOL....so many are bullish.....seems odd to me but what do I know...I'm hoping it pops higher after the news......

everyone is expecting the tax deal to be bullish too....

more later...i gotta sick kid at school and gotta go get him...wifes out playing santa....good luck if your in this in front of reports later
Take care Bruce.
Here is some context before the 2:15 announcement. Profile for the run up from the November low. Note the HVN (green) and LVN (red) prices.

Click image for original size
profile 12142010
Great job from everyone! BruceM, Lorn, Monkey M, & Pt-mini.

Thanks for sharing the way you see.