ES short term trading 1-13-11

I remain bullish untill the market tells me not to! But...
Click image for original size
might want to keep an eye on Demarks pivots today
I closed this out when 30 minute closed under O/N low but we did hit the air pocket.....I'd like to try one more buy if they can push it lower and then would like to see the 90 minute close above the O/N low..and triples above market..

so trying again from 79 area...watching a close below 60 minute if wrong
ok they ran the trips and now banging on O/N low....critical here...
As long as stays over the PvP 1279.00, the objectives are 1282. and 1284.50. ES trading 1280.25 @ 10:53
hope u r right hunter...I have pivot at 81.25 so took all but two off there as it was Opening range low also....It's hard to hold runners on a "Buy the break, sell the rallies day" I think I got the " buy the break part" well but I'm not sure when and what point they will sell the rally..we are also stuck insid ethe 60 minute range...so that isn't thrilling.....

I"d also like to see NQ stay above yesterdays highs...but have a feeling that may be difficult..and will see if the 11:30 close can stay above the O/N low. on the ES..

we'll see
Is trying to close the gap. 1283.50. We have resistance at 1282.50 (!.618 Ext.) If moves over that then closing the gap and a possible attempt to test previous day high 1284.25. O/N H. was 1284.50. lots of resistance there.

ES trading 1282.00 @ 11:14
Originally posted by BruceM

I closed this out when 30 minute closed under O/N low but we did hit the air pocket.....I'd like to try one more buy if they can push it lower and then would like to see the 90 minute close above the O/N low..and triples above market..

so trying again from 79 area...watching a close below 60 minute if wrong
for reference the S1 level came in at 78.25...so that lined up nicely with those left over triples from yesterday..!

Took one more off at 82.25 print and holding one.....opening range high is 82.50...they know folks want that gap fill and may make it painful to get there..don't want to be too greedy..
Ha! I did the same, took partial there, also the small frame isolators are in overbought, they need to release some of that condition......

Nice call Bruce!

for reference the S1 level came in at 78.25...so that lined up nicely with those left over triples from yesterday..!

Took one more off at 82.25 print and holding one.....opening range high is 82.50...they know folks want that gap fill and may make it painful to get there..don't want to be too greedy..
took final off at 81.75....just don't like that Nq is having toruble near YD highs...so I'm flat...it may go the moon or the gap or anywhere but it will have to go without me
Stp out 1282.00. I like to reverse here but the tick still in a positive breath. So I will wait for a set up either way.

took final off at 81.75....just don't like that Nq is having toruble near YD highs...so I'm flat...it may go the moon or the gap or anywhere but it will have to go without me
lunch time. see you guys around 2pm, Sooo hungry hmmm
sorry i'm late with this but here's the chart i was trading off of this morning and how i came up with the 77.50 target.
Click image for original size
es 03 11 1132011 30 min