ES short term trading 1-13-11

I remain bullish untill the market tells me not to! But...
Click image for original size
might want to keep an eye on Demarks pivots today
I'm shamelessly promoting this thread here looking for feedback when you have time.

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/6333/-1/is-the-pitbull-crazy
ok,ok,..slight change of tactics here...
No , no, no Koolio...you are wrong...I have tremendous respect for any and all folks who are kind enough to put in the effort and share how they trade. I'm not here to judge and am certainly no better or worse than anyone here.

While I may not agree with everyones ideas etc..I still appreciate the sharing of such ideas...just the same as I don't expect anyone to use my approach or ideas.

So I don't care if you get 2 points or two hundred....you believe in it, it works for you and you share it with others.

Rock on and good luck with the longs!!

Originally posted by koolblue

I know these piddly ass little 2 handle trades, are tiny for most,even for me! (I can see the fur raising on Bruces back!..lol) but on a less than 7 handle daily range , whats a poor boy to do?..LOL
...EXIT IS 1280.25
just an FWIW..the nq has been closing back below yesterdays highs and close and the es is getting multiple closes below the O/N low...

Still a consolidation day until proven wrong though....just watching now anyway.
I knew it! stp out
ES trading 1277.25 14:52
Originally posted by i1hunter

We still have that resistance at 1282.00.......

ES trading 1280.00 14:31
Originally posted by i1hunter

Is trying to hold at 1279.00 PvP. I'm long here at 1279.25. stop 1278.28 Objective? Back up to 1283.50. I think I jump the gun on this one. Will see. The worse will be stopping me out.

ES trading 1279.75 @ 14:25

Is anyone planning on attending the free Raschke/ James Dalton webinar / sales pitch this afternoon ? I can't make it. It is on overnight market structure....it might be interesting..I registered but not sure if this "Unique id" they sent me is really needed...

anyway if someone needs this id and can attend I'd gladly send it your way....

It starts at 4 PM EST....
Thx ,Bruce, that's my intention to show my thought process, AND how it evolves during a given trade... my methods and the math involved are quite simple to master of course, but how you INTERPRET the price action is what leads to ultimate success! BTW, i did read your thread and will post comments there later.. basically positive!. UGH! just stopped out on an impulsive trade.. down 3 handles on a boring day!..waiting now for 1276.00-1276.25... sigh!
so now we have offically traded on both sides of the IB... ( 60 minute range) ...so now everyone will be guessing if they close it in the center or will they close at extreme...no real clue for me!
Originally posted by BruceM

Is anyone planning on attending the free Raschke/ James Dalton webinar / sales pitch this afternoon ? I can't make it. It is on overnight market structure....it might be interesting..I registered but not sure if this "Unique id" they sent me is really needed...

anyway if someone needs this id and can attend I'd gladly send it your way....

It starts at 4 PM EST....
Bruce, do you think we are going to fill those air packets from yesterday? We are so close to them.

Originally posted by BruceM

so now we have offically traded on both sides of the IB... ( 60 minute range) ...so now everyone will be guessing if they close it in the center or will they close at extreme...no real clue for me!
sorry i'm late with this but here's the chart i was trading off of this morning and how i came up with the 77.50 target.
es 03 11 1132011 30 min