ES short term trading 1-13-11

I remain bullish untill the market tells me not to! But...
Click image for original size
might want to keep an eye on Demarks pivots today
My ideal scenerio for the close would be ...we proceed to the 1276.00-1276.50 level mish -mash around there and close only slightly above there, but begin a good advance tonite,- tomorrow to the next resistances around 1287-1288 or higher by say mon-tues.
I got out early this morning at 78 but i will stick to my guns on the 77.50 range i originally posted.
Have you ever seen anybody so good at calling short term moves? And so lousy at trading them? Its amazing i ever make money!
I have some confluence at 1276.00. Since the ES failed to move up to 1282.00 then the objective is at 1276.00 I'm not trading it.
Originally posted by BruceM

so now we have offically traded on both sides of the IB... ( 60 minute range) ...so now everyone will be guessing if they close it in the center or will they close at extreme...no real clue for me!
Well, lets see... i called this thing perfectly at 5:25am this morning...( see post).. i slept thru the trade of the day at 77.50- 83(market hit 84.50), then i babbled about a move to 76 ever since i came back online.. and to top it off i laid out a ideal scenerio for the close which looks perfect!(SO FAR ANYWAY!) and some how ,along the way, i decided to throw away 3 handles leaving the day a LOSER! i GIVE UP!...C YA LATER!
I only trade the real time USA air pockets and those all filled.....but on a neutral day I get a bit lost so I really don't know if they fill those O/N air pockets...sorry I can't be more help
Originally posted by NIGEL68

Bruce, do you think we are going to fill those air packets from yesterday? We are so close to them.

Originally posted by BruceM

so now we have offically traded on both sides of the IB... ( 60 minute range) ...so now everyone will be guessing if they close it in the center or will they close at extreme...no real clue for me!

sorry i'm late with this but here's the chart i was trading off of this morning and how i came up with the 77.50 target.
es 03 11 1132011 30 min