ES short term trading 1-21-11

Coming into the end of a down week , as expected. We are in the midst of a rally off of yesterdays low (as expected), but my bias is still negative for today....
Click image for original size
oh yeah, that's for me.....but post because YOU have something that works for YOU........thanks though
Originally posted by sij

I can imagine. Maybe this one is more for you

0e5c760d 615a 4843 a295 168ee9cafc05

NQ on new lows......so we only have one 30 minute close left for the day...the 4pm close
of course. and i can publish this chart because i have it and...i have it because i use it.
The most important for today is that i joined your chat and i learned how to publish. And in searching my machine i had a bonus because i found a file i thought it was lost. Besides it ws a pos trade day, so i'm happy with this friday. nice weekend.
Originally posted by BruceM

oh yeah, that's for me.....but post because YOU have something that works for YOU........thanks though
Originally posted by sij

I can imagine. Maybe this one is more for you

0e5c760d 615a 4843 a295 168ee9cafc05

well, lets see, i told u last weekend this would be a downer week.. bingo, i called the 1278.75 low ...bingo, then i called the 1283.00 peak...bingo.AND SHOWED AGAIN THE 1277.75 LOW... NEAR MISS... and hardly any votes!..Tough room! lol
I exited last at 79.75...just before the close....longest trade I've held in years...would have been better if I exited early this morning....fun stuff and a good exercise in discipline for me..

hope all enjoy the weekend
agree Kool...I don't think most can really be bothered voting anymore......I think we are all spoiled....but I will say this, while I appreciate all the posts I don't vote as much as I should...so I am quilty too,,,,but I'm not expecting many votes for my stuff anymore either....I sold .75 points off the highs and folks can see the air pocket but no votes either...perhaps it is a good thing as people must understand us better...

In forums people expect a lot and give little....they don't even vote....a real shame.....so let me just say that I appreciate all the posts here even if I'm lazy or selfish and don't vote them up..
Originally posted by koolblue

well, lets see, i told u last weekend this would be a downer week.. bingo, i called the 1278.75 low ...bingo, then i called the 1283.00 peak...bingo.AND SHOWED AGAIN THE 1277.75 LOW... NEAR MISS... and hardly any votes!..Tough room! lol
Alright...since you whined I voted you up.

agree Kool...I don't think most can really be bothered voting anymore......I think we are all spoiled....but I will say this, while I appreciate all the posts I don't vote as much as I should...so I am quilty too,,,,but I'm not expecting many votes for my stuff anymore either....I sold .75 points off the highs and folks can see the air pocket but no votes either...perhaps it is a good thing as people must understand us better...

In forums people expect a lot and give little....they don't even vote....a real shame.....so let me just say that I appreciate all the posts here even if I'm lazy or selfish and don't vote them up..

A quote for the weekend.

"All great discoveries have been made from a willingness, and ability, to not be right."

Neale Donald Walsch
Originally posted by Lorn

Alright...since you whined I voted you up.

...Actually, Lorn, your exactly right. I was whining! I guess thats what 2 hours sleep will do to a body. And 6 hours sleep in the last 2 days. I certainly owe you and the whole room an apology. I'm carrying a lot of frustration , which frankly, has nothing to do with up or down or no votes. (and nothing to do with you or anyone else here personally!). Its born out of the fact that i'm so passionate about what i do , that ive spent ,what, 3 years here trying to get it across to others so that they might also enjoy success and improvement in their trading. I had D.T. open up a free private room for me here,worked in there for about a year, but that was reaching only a limited amount of people. We opened up a room with voice chat that was also fun for a while ,but holding down a full time job ,nights,and trying to work all day simply took its toll. I spent months living on 3-4 hours sleep a day.Finally, i started this thread,to call trades before the fact(hoping others would do the same) with the caveat that the reasoning be included so we could all learn and benefit together.With Bruces influence,it kind of morphed into a sharing of general concepts and ideas,instead of just a trade calling thread and thats been great. I have been encouraged that a few more folks, like yourself, have had the courage to show their charts and reasoning here lately. I just wish more would do so! I know i am sometimes a bit of an ego maniac. I try to control it, but its a negative derived from believing so strongly in what i do (and the frustration of not being very good at teaching others how to). With no sleep, and the better part of a week, pointing out historical,seasonal, and Kools tools reasons why the trend is now down, i thought everybody would be as negative as me! My calls and analysis have smokin hot lately, and i guess i need a really bad call or opinion to bring me back down to earth. LOL im sure that'll happen soon! And about 8 hours sleep would'nt hurt either! Anyway, sorry if i rub anyone the wrong way, its not intentional, i assure you!

and while I'm thinking here...what happened to Paul and Phileo...? Just two of the many posters who have past through and moved on from the Mypivots day trading threads...

Last I remember Phileo was taking a JPJ trading room trial and then POOF.....he's gone !!

I see Phileo posting on Twitter now and then:
http://twitter.com/Phileo99