Why the New Vertical page layout for the contracts on daily notes page?

I was using the high/low/range statistics box from the daily notes page to keep track of the new high, new low and close%, but with the new page layout where this information shows up vertical makes my job a little more difficult. Does anyone knows if I can get this information the same way it use to come where the information is layout horizontal, or any suggestions to fixing this problem?

Thank you!
The layout was changed to allow us to expand this page. How does this impact how you are using this information?
Originally posted by day trading

The layout was changed to allow us to expand this page. How does this impact how you are using this information?

I was using the high/low/range statistics page to track market close% (Trend) and with the new vertical layout I can't do that. Is there a way i can get this information horizontal (the same way it was prior to the change)?
I don't understand how the orientation of the figures would make them unusable? Were you copy/pasting the row into a spreadsheet?
Yes, that is correct I was copying them to excel and measuring the close% and new high or new low to see if they were improving or deteriorating.
Originally posted by day trading

I don't understand how the orientation of the figures would make them unusable? Were you copy/pasting the row into a spreadsheet?
I believe that since you are using Excel for your analysis that if you use the command "=Transpose($x$y..$n$m)" that you may be able to automatically reformat the current data into your "old" data. FWIW---
arch1's suggestion is good. Also we're going to make the daily notes available in Excel spreadsheet format soon for premium members.