CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
thanks kool ... it seems to be stalling a bit at 1.3749
Temporary ,i bet... i think it will pierce 1.38 later...
Bingo... 1.3605!
The 1.3558 termination ratio (4.236) shown on the 8:47 post is a distinct possibility and would be a high likely hood of a good bounce if stopped out. Reason is it is the projection from the original high and usually rare to be hit , but usually indicated the end of a move!
I had 1.3591 as a major weekly support area and your chart confirmed that area .. thanks for the charts .. now check this out

your # 1.3605 + low 1.3576/2 = 1.35905 ... my # LOL

THANKS !!
Lol .. glad to be of help ,friend!... heres the updated chart... interesting where the median line on the prc chart is located!...lol
Originally posted by koolblue

The 1.3558 termination ratio (4.236) shown on the 8:47 post is a distinct possibility and would be a high likely hood of a good bounce if stopped out. Reason is it is the projection from the original high and usually rare to be hit , but usually indicated the end of a move!

=====================================================================

I have that 1.3558 as a 382% of range ... also just under it I have a support at 1.3533 ... I was busy Friday and didn't see this post till
today (Sunday)... thats good confirmation of # ... now I got to add another vote up LOL .. I tried to vote it up but got the message "this vote is to old to change"
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight