CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Speaking of divergence look at this beauty....

eurodiv
Its really rolling over...trade of the week here i bet ya.
Last 3 days VAL is right around the 376x level, so thats gonna be some strong support. Also we are above the pp 3791 so that slightly bullish. Bulls don't want to let this swing go for some reason....got a doji forming on the 15 min I'm still short targeting 3650. Also 3726 is going to be a little touchy to get through if were going down.
Here is yesterday's profile and you can see prices trading between those two HVN's of 1.3839 and 1.3791 so far today. Gonna need a close beyond one of those in order to see this range end imo.

6e03012011
euro 3 hour found support twice on its 14sma, no the sma is advancing and the 3hr is declining. A break of that level should move rapidly to 3750ish area.
The dollar is advancing nicely this morning...I'm long the DX swing trade there target price 77.300
Originally posted by CharterJoe

euro 3 hour found support twice on its 14sma, no the sma is advancing and the 3hr is declining. A break of that level should move rapidly to 3750ish area.

There's the sma again poped 25pips....
1.3841 may be tuff but it has been hit before
this needs to turn around :

chart3
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight