CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Originally posted by Lorn

Yea...1.4424 is Friday's RTH high. Certainly acting like support so far.

=====================================================================
6e been on a rampage in the o/n session and today .. its back above that 1.4424 area .. that puts my target 1.4506 back on the radar ...
but now lunch time and London close is upon the market .. as long as it stays above 1.4424 I have hope ..
<-- put my glasses back on so I can see better ...
The daily chart I posted on page 38 of this thread, does not look the same as the chart in the daily notes secetion .. the chart in the daily notes is more bullish than my chart ...
ok Kool ... now push it to 1.4506 .. I think I'am running out'a time to get there ...
i dont think so!.. i see 1.43.50 on the horizon!
Originally posted by koolblue

======================================================================
yea; my zone 1.4424 to 1.4406 ... above that area I'am bullish below bearish .. so I have lost hope of getting back to 1.4506
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Originally posted by koolblue

yea; my zone 1.4424 to 1.4406 ... above that area I'am bullish below bearish .. so I have lost hope of getting back to 1.4506

the mid point of that 1.4424/1.4406 area .. acting as resistance
weekly "harami cross" forming ... it's close to the top and is not as bearish as if it were at the bottom of the pattern .. but this still a bearish pattern ...
6e has been in that 1.4424/1.4406 zone since 12:40 et. unless something happens it looks the RTH will close there ...
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight