CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
completly depends on the trade and my objective for that trade... but rarely more that 10-12 pips. on that trade i hadnt even put my stop in ye just made up my mind if 1.4857 printed id bail...
Beautiful cycle on the one,3 or 5 min charts...should give a good turn point around 12:30 or so
That was the low..1.4781 tried to buy ,but no fill...watching
Objective for the week reached... 71.9 % winning trades(low for me) but hoping to improve that next week.. time for some sleep
had connection problems today ..
Originally posted by redsixspeed

edit caculations ^^

stay above 1.412 keeps 1.427 on radar .. next long range target 1.455 .. take out the low of the bull candle patterns change
things ..

=======================================================================
well that 1.4550 long range target got hit fast .. 1.4874 is a key # in my projections ..

edit caculations ^^

stay above 1.412 keeps 1.427 on radar .. next long range target 1.455 .. take out the low of the bull candle patterns change
things ..

=======================================================================
well that 1.4550 long range target got hit fast .. 1.4874 is a key # in my projections ..
Red,,, just curious how you came to the 4874 #, ??
thanks
ChrisP; Out of respect of some others who use this recipe I can't post the caculation .. I would probably get more votes if I did .. as it would explain the thought process .. sorry ..

As for 1.4874 we are there now and I would look for some selling, BUT with the news last night .. idk
thanks for the reply Red,,, no need to apologize..
Cheers
KoolBlue,

Any why to stop the repinting of the PRC(NinjaTrader)? Can you please share the setting?

Tzachi.
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight