CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Originally posted by redsixspeed

one min. bar showing accumulation

=====================================================================
distribution *
1.4874 holding as support so far .. see how it plays out
nearly as much volume already today as it was all day yesterday
MAN !! .. "they" turned the volume up a tick or two in order to bust that 1.4874 area .. look at that volume now ..
.. volume started increasing this early a.m.
Yea volume is big today. Tomorrows announcement coupled with potential topping??

Click image for original size
eurovwap05042011
If 6e gets a daily close above 1.4874 ..that is bullish imo ..
have to see how that would play out ..
So are you suggesting a close under it is bearish?

If 6e gets a daily close above 1.4874 ..that is bullish imo ..
have to see how that would play out ..
it takes longer to make a top .. so a close under could mean sideways or even false breakouts .. "they" blasted that area good today ..
Yea I agree and the only reason I asked is at this point, in my view, one should be looking for numbers for prices to close under to broadcast bearishness because right now the bullish play doesn't need to be verified...

Cheers

it takes longer to make a top .. so a close under could mean sideways or even false breakouts .. "they" blasted that area good today ..
My risk tolerance is very low .. so the market has to prove to me every day if it is bent toward the bear side or bull .. for me it's all in the volume and the close ..
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight