CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
KoolBlue,

Can you please share the PRC setting you use and how to stop it from repainting?

THX.
I think the trader who sold 75k contracts last May 6th is working today..
thanks kool .. I have two stretch #s down here . 1.4450/1.4415 the mid point of those may be key ..
watching 1.4374 if it pushes on down ...
4374 act as resistance now LOL ... time will tell
in an effort to see if I could use the fib of stretch for the Euro. It generated a sell for me this morning at 1.4573.

eur1
I think your fib stretch would work well on 6e .. candle patterns and projected levels have been ... the 1.4573 is at the 20 day sma ... it backed off that area 3 times last night ..
Originally posted by tzachi

KoolBlue,

Can you please share the PRC setting you use and how to stop it from repainting?

THX.
the settings i use are...144 bars instead of 250 default... 2.00 band instead of 1.62 default andthe other band at 2.61 instead of 2.00 default... then i click under options where it says sgh2 and sql2 true instead of the default ,false.. and fill ob/os zones i click true instead of the default false... Im not sure what you mean by 'repainting'?
KoolBlue,

Thanks for the setting. The repaint issue:

Over time as price change, the channel will RESET itself to fit to the price. By repainting it will change in a way that let say 2 hours ago in real time the price was inside the lower channel. Now, 2 hours later the price looking BACK in time is in the middle or anywhere on the chart way way from where it was when we saw it in real time (lower channel).

So, if you look at the chart back, it looks like a perfect tool as price will move from lower to upper but in real time its adjusting to price and change the past printing of the channel. Hope it makes the point of repaint clear.
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight