CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
Red-"I think your fib stretch would work well on 6e .. candle patterns and projected levels have been ... the 1.4573 is at the 20 day sma ... it backed off that area 3 times last night .. "

cheers, the method is probably picking up on moving averages in general, Its the only reason I think it can be valid. I'll have a go with DX as well. I was testing it today with S&P and it threw up 1351 (3x 161 of stretch), on Dow it had risen above all the numbers for the day. SO comparing to related markets should help
Prices working down while CD (cumulative delta) working upwards. At this point its nothing to dramatic but worth noting nonetheless.

eurovwap05092011
S&P downgraded Greek debt to B/C, outlook negative. Will the market be surprised?
Moody's just announced a possible Greek downgrade.
Koolblue,

Just downloaded the PRC2.zip for Ninja Trader. So far I like this indicator a lot. Thanks again for sharing this information with everyone.

Thanks

John14
Kool- when you say you have been selling- have you been selling the popups in this downtrend based on the 5 min chart or a longer term one? I know from what you have taught in the past that you wait for correlation on the 1 minute. was just wondering if you were still using the 5 min as a type of "filter" chart? Thanks
Originally posted by einstein

Kool- when you say you have been selling- have you been selling the popups in this downtrend based on the 5 min chart or a longer term one? I know from what you have taught in the past that you wait for correlation on the 1 minute. was just wondering if you were still using the 5 min as a type of "filter" chart? Thanks
yes indeed friend i have been looking at the 1, 3 and 5 min charts for ideas on possible resistance points to sell. occasionally, i'll go so far as to look at the 30 min for the bigger picture...
in fact it was the 30 min that tipped me off to the 1.4252-54 number (which ended up giving a nice 35 pip decline! In truth because im trading more size sometimes(4,6 ,or even an occasional 10 lot)im usuall just grabbing 4-6 pips and jumping out, some times doing that a few times on a decline ... up $ 700 yesterday so i guess so far that strategy is paying off.... sure paying a fortune in commissions tho!
Well glad to hear you are profitable! Thanks for the reply and continued good trading, Kool.
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight