CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
6e moved above a weekly resistance @ 1.4196 .. old resistance new support is the rule .. move up thru that area on good o/n volume
Originally posted by CharterJoe

Loading up on some longer term longs here in the swing account at 4030 tp 150pip on these. Will keep buying pullbacks as long as we don't take the low out.

Today is the day for some great swing shorts...stop short @ 4280 tp 120 pips
Descent looking reversal bar 8:30 for a abc counter trend move. limit @ 4281
Here are the stretch levels for EURUSD , the dotted red and black lines are weekly pivots, I have taken a nibble on the short side at the 1.4293 level. could be a good sell , 3 up , DX at 75. it has some support at the stretch 261 may add if it breaks below.

eurusdffff
Short swing and scalp @ 4283
silverharp, you have your close at 1.4176 ? i have 1.4137 and hence very different stretch numbers...i happen to have the 4.23 at 1.43 even so i think that is why it found some resistance up there (among other things i am sure)

Originally posted by Silverharp

Here are the stretch levels for EURUSD , the dotted red and black lines are weekly pivots, I have taken a nibble on the short side at the 1.4293 level. could be a good sell , 3 up , DX at 75. it has some support at the stretch 261 may add if it breaks below.

eurusdffff

my bad, i think you are taking fibs of the stretch from a swing low right ? if so, disregard what i said before
Ayn, doh! ,it works beacuse its close to the 423.

Here is DX that I was checking against
dxdxdx
Covered swing @ 4263 +20 on those....Stop on the swing at b.e. so free trade, not that big anyway so I have no apprehension of holding it over the long weekend. Heading to the gym hope ya'll have a great long weekend.
Any chart showing your trade? try to learn something, thx

Originally posted by CharterJoe

Covered swing @ 4263 +20 on those....Stop on the swing at b.e. so free trade, not that big anyway so I have no apprehension of holding it over the long weekend. Heading to the gym hope ya'll have a great long weekend.
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight