CME Euro FX Futures 6E

Red, sorry ,i was already asleep when you posted!.. I haven't had much time to look at it, but the daily chart indicates 1.3826 coming. Cycles are not very clear.... here's a real short term peak (10 min chart).. id be buying anywhere around the lower prc band...
Click image for original size
It isn't the biggest volume bar, but it's a pretty strong close above that key area ... important talks going on today ... maybe someone knew something prior to the talks

chart
That strong close is playing out to the upside so far ... we'll see
chart
Why is 6e so bullish
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Why is 6e so bullish

Not sure Red I'm not really up to speed on the topic. Could be the threat of Currency War emanating from China. When one currency devalues others increase. But I understand the reason for your question. I haven't seen or heard any positive news out of the Eurozone that would justify any increase in confidence of the currency. Still looks like a shipwreck to me.

Just noticed...if only I could have worked in the word "six" somehow into the first sentence.
ECB rate decision @ 7:45 a.m. est .. Draghi press conference @ 8:30 a.m. est
Originally posted by redsixspeed

Plenty of opinions out there .. here's what these guys say:

http://www.efxnews.com/story/17094/its-time-invest-currencies-great-rotation-has-started-deutsche-bank

idk

=======================================================================
The way 6a b c & e are acting, the guys @ that link were right
may be 6e short @ the open tonight and dx long we'll see
stay out of chat rooms ... way to much hype in them
At $85 billion/month, it cost Bernanke a little over $1 million for each job created last month. Well done, professor. -Tim Knight