ES Short Term Trading 02-01-2011

O/N Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile02012011
Originally posted by koolblue

No votes today, understandable as i tend to post too much,so i
lll try to chill out starting tomorrow, but wanted to say the 13 min red avg is also at 1301.75, re-inforcing my above view.

Hey Kool, I don't think it is no votes because posting too much... I think everyone is dazed looking at the 1 direction / non trade.... 1 direction market trying to get rid of traders??
this seems like one of those fake out days..granted we gap and went up but we are now only 3 points above last weeks highs....I won't be surprised to see a close back inside last weeks range today....it just seems like too much effort was used up to actually GET TO last weeks high that nobody has any more power to keep it going once we actually got to it..

I just get the feeling that we are in for a late day dumping....especiallyt since we closed at the highs yesterday
just a thought... wondering if we will get a pop Overnight and then shortable if pulls back below today's High, will see how the market closes... interesting price projection I heard about the other day major Low of 666x2=1333 area...
Originally posted by chrisp

Originally posted by koolblue

No votes today, understandable as i tend to post too much,so i
lll try to chill out starting tomorrow, but wanted to say the 13 min red avg is also at 1301.75, re-inforcing my above view.

Hey Kool, I don't think it is no votes because posting too much... I think everyone is dazed looking at the 1 direction / non trade.... 1 direction market trying to get rid of traders??
Could be ,but i do tend to monopolize the thread sometimes in an effort to explain what im thinking and looking at and how that process evolves real time.... ANY WAY IM HOLDING FOR 1302.00 HERE, with my stop at 1305.50 ,so worse case scenerio for me is a break even day!
Originally posted by BruceM

this seems like one of those fake out days..granted we gap and went up but we are now only 3 points above last weeks highs....I won't be surprised to see a close back inside last weeks range today....it just seems like too much effort was used up to actually GET TO last weeks high that nobody has any more power to keep it going once we actually got to it..

I just get the feeling that we are in for a late day dumping....especiallyt since we closed at the highs yesterday
again... just a thought... wonder if they might try to hold close above 1300 Bruce, just to clear stops of traders using daily close?? I have no basis for this, other than seems to be plenty of support but no push...
could be Chris....I really don't have a clue and never do in the PM session...we need Lorn to get in here and lean on the sell orders a bit more...all I really have on my radar is the single tick of single prints down at the 01.25 that is bothering me for some reason
out at 1302.00, plus 2.5 on that one, and now up 3.5 on the day
you don't monopolize Kool...repetition is the mother of skill....!!
Man, every day is different with ninjatrader.. i get denied 2 direct hits on my orders today on the upside resulting in no fills, but im filled on one on the downside... go figure!
highest volume bars are at 1304 and at 1295.50 .....good reference points for tomorrow.......if we don't close the gap today that will be two unfilled higher opening gaps that didn't fill in a row.....so selling higher trade from todays close in O/N may be the way to go and goes well with your thoughts Chris

perhaps we will get the higher open in RTH...then I'll be a seller with no 10 am reports to mess me up
Originally posted by BruceM

Hey DT...do u know why my charts are getting crushed up ? Even full size image looks terrible.....looks great on my screen...LOL

Looks good to me - any chance that your browser is doing it?

If not, can you take a screen shot of the in-browser and on-desktop versions of the images and send them to me and I'll try and work out what the problem is?