ES Short Term Trading 02-14-2011

O/N Profile.

Click image for original size
onprofile02142011
Originally posted by zodei1

Hi Koolblue

it is possible to know how the Parametrs for yours, i think keltner chanells are ? I cant find it in Forum here anywhere so i ask and may be its possible to know that.... ? On these way THANK YOU and all : very good job and i learn every day here sorry for my english please

ES we have Daily and Weekly PP 1320 and 1322 here is realy important Level today
They are not Keltner channels, though i know they appear to be. They are called polynomial regression channels and i would be happy to send the code to you ,but it only works on ninjatrader!...Kool
Originally posted by koolblue

There it is!.. uot at 1327.25, plus 2.5 there, now up 4 on the day!

Just curious kool, are you figuring out your total points on the day based on trading 1 contract (2.5pts + 1.5pts = 4pts), instead of averaging your points for the 2 contracts traded (2.5pts + 1.5pts = 4pts / 2 cons = 2pts/per con)?
I have ninja also .... [email protected] my Emailadress ( or can i find it anywhere so i dont disturb you again and ask) if you have time and like will be great and once again i read here for years and follow and i like to say THANK YOU Guys its great wht i learn here
Originally posted by DRob

Just curious kool, are you figuring out your total points on the day based on trading 1 contract (2.5pts + 1.5pts = 4pts), instead of averaging your points for the 2 contracts traded (2.5pts + 1.5pts = 4pts / 2 cons = 2pts/per con)?
Since i almost always trade 2 es, i figure the total profit or loss for the 2 contracts. In the end thats all i really care about: ie, long 2 at 1324.75, covered one at 1326.25= 1.5, then covered the other at 1327.25 2.5 for a grand total of 4 handles profit. i Know i dont always explain that well, guess im used to the fact that most here are familiar with my 'style' of trading and contract size so i take it for granted... Apologies!...kool

Originally posted by DRob

Since i almost always trade 2 es, i figure the total profit or loss for the 2 contracts. In the end thats all i really care about: ie, long 2 at 1324.75, covered one at 1326.25= 1.5, then covered the other at 1327.25 2.5 for a grand total of 4 handles profit. i Know i dont always explain that well, guess im used to the fact that most here are familiar with my 'style' of trading and contract size so i take it for granted... Apologies!...kool

Gotcha. I usually figure out my gain based on the average of the total # of cons. So for me it would be + 2pts regardless of the # of cars. You say tomato, I say tomato
, or however you would write that pronunciation difference. Good trading.
Yeah, Drob, Thats actually a better representaion of the trade that you are using.. i trade 2 contracts for the following reason. My whole 'gig' since i came to mypivots 3years ago is to show that 'the little guy' ie the small player can succeed just like the big boyz! i used to only trade one es, but i found i had even more success trading 2 as it enables me to take one off (usually around 1.5-2 handles or so) rather quickly and raise my stop(usually to breakeven) for a risk free trade on the remaining one. At least it seems to work for me!