Polynomial Regression Channel Bands

There are many requests on the forum (usually directed at KoolBlue) for the PRC Channel indicator. If you are a Ninja Trader user then you can download this indicator from our Dictionary Definition here: PRC Bands

or directly from this link here:
Click link to access uploaded file:
PRC2.zip

If you have any questions about this indicator then please post them as a reply to this topic.

Example chart:
Click image for original size
Are they the same as Cog bands??? Looks similar. Here's a 1min last 144 bars from friday

cog
Joe, they certainly appear similar to center of gravity bands (not to be confused with Ehlers oscillator) but not exact. Perhaps that's because of the settings? I have look-back at 144 and bands at 2.00 and 2.62.

Could you post the code for the Polynomial Regression Channel Bands. I would like to make this study for ThinkorSwim. Thanks for all you do.
Originally posted by WEGainey

Could you post the code for the Polynomial Regression Channel Bands. I would like to make this study for ThinkorSwim. Thanks for all you do.

The code is inside the zip file DayTrading posted at the top of this thread. Download the zip file, then extract the PRC2.cs file in the indicators folder. You can then open the PRC2.cs file using any text editor to see the indicator code.
Just thought I'd upload this file. Its slightly different from the PRC2 version. I've experimented with both and prefer this one. Experiment for yourself.

PRC.zip
Yes the one above, shown by Lorn is the one i actually use... although both seem to work on ninjatrader 7, the one above was actually developed for ninjatrader 6.5 , and the prc2 was developed for ninjatrader7. I saw no need to update to prc2 since the old one (prc) seems to work just fine with ninjatrader7. Hope that helps dispel any confusion.
Originally posted by WEGainey

Elliott: I posted a question for you here:
http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/6456/1/thinkorswim-chart-scripting-language
Does anyone have an Easy Language version of this indicator?
I already searched in google, but no good results.
Thank you.
Have never come across one. Sorry.

However, you can use the free Ninjatrader with Tradestation data feed to run the PRC Bands within Ninjatrader.

Go here to learn how to setup Tradestation to feed data into Ninja.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGuides/TradeStation-Connection-Guide.php

Originally posted by Berti

Thank you.
Originally posted by Berti

Thank you.
no. but
here is an easy language code for Ehlers CENTER OF GRAVITY OCCILATOR which is pretty good too... 
The CG Oscillator.pdf
Always use stops and consistent risk, trading shouldn't be entertaining, if you're doing it right, it's BORING.