castr
Click image for original size
bharat for
larsen
mcleod
Welcome to the forum Prasad Rao.

What is your purpose of posting those charts?

If you want to share you trading strategies and ideas and get input from members of the forum then you've come to the right place.

If you're promoting yourself or showing off then this isn't the right place. You will be better off creating a blog for yourself and doing that there.
Prasad, welcome to the forum. I have a few questions about your charts. Are the arrows signals? If so, is the signal generated at the close of those bars? If so, are those all the signals generated? If the answers are yes to the above I'm wholely impressed. Please let us know how this was done. If it is proprietary then it is very impressive, but not of any use to us here. Since they don't allow any promotion of software to sell here (you don't seem like you are trying to sell anthing), then a proprietary system and its signals doesn't add anything to the forum, since we have no idea how it was done, and can't learn it.

I rather suspect you want to share your techniques. Hence, it would be helpful if you could explain how these signals are generated, what your parameters are, etc. It would also be helpful if you briefly discussed what you would like to get out of this, like comments on the techniques, ways to perhaps improve them, others experiences with similar signals, etc., so we can interact.

One of the most frustrating things that happens a lot of times is that someone posts some great-looking charts, and then they won't answer any questions, or reply in any way. I rather suspect that posts like that may wind up getting deleted if the poster won't respond or interact. I'm very curious on what you have done here, so I ask that you interact and tell us a bit about how you have generated what you have here. Thanks.
I am thinking whether to reply or not.

Coz all of u have welcomed me with suspicion and a doubt.

I am a software professional and some one need not ask me to create a blog...I am capable enough to create a web site.
Continuation to the above Larsen chart
lt
In continuation to above Infosys chart.

Infosys had given a negative signal... The arrows indicate the elliot waves programmed to B or S.

Day before yesterday Infosys gaped down.

Yesterday Infosys went below its 200 days EMA.. All negative signals

Look at the ADX chart below which shows the strengthening of negative trend for Infosys

info
Originally posted by Prasad Rao

I am thinking whether to reply or not.

Coz all of u have welcomed me with suspicion and a doubt.

I am a software professional and some one need not ask me to create a blog...I am capable enough to create a web site.

Well, creating a topic, calling it "master charts" and simply plunking down 4 random screen captures without explanation ... I don't know ... it's kinda similar to a random dude walking into a room full of chatting people ... he doesn't say anything, just walks to the center of the room, pulls out a purple magic marker, draws a square on the floor, slowly pulls 4 huge walnuts out of his pocket, one-by-one places them on the floor inside the square, then silently waltzes out of the room

... and everyone left scratches their head and kinda wonders "what the f#*!% was that all about"

Btw, I am a professional monkey and don't need anyone tellin' me how to eat bananas ... and I am also capable enough to bang out Shakespeare's works on my own ... it just may take a while.

Peace Love and Wild Monkey Flips
lu