ES 3-16-2011

Thought I'd post profile for Monday/Tuesday along side last weeks profile. These are RTH only profiles. Quite a few unfilled gaps over the last several trading days. Have we found an important bottom here or more downside to come?

Click image for original size
es30min03162011
Originally posted by pt_emini

My cumulative delta number shows as the price low (1243.25) in the ES was touched at 2:21 pm the cumulative delta reading was -165K contracts net short , thats a big red number.
cumulative ticks almost there!(to the buy zone)...
mean
So far this bounce is showing us a 32k+ contract covering.

Originally posted by pt_emini

My cumulative delta number shows as the price low (1243.25) in the ES was touched at 2:20 pm the cumulative delta reading was -165K contracts net short , thats a big red number.
Originally posted by Lisa P

Bruce, you asked me to post M-Delta large order. I am new to this forum and cannot figure out how to send an attachment - will try after hours. Meanwhile I sent you a private e-mail with the attachment. Please check your e-mail and let me know if you would like to see more. Please post for everyone, if you wish

Lisa, It is really easy to upload an image into your message...

Please read this: how to upload charts tutorial.
year globex H = 1343, 99.75 pts..... June contract H actually 1337.75 using mypivots daily notes, I missed it, was looking up info when traded....
Chrisp, check out Demarks low pivot... the only pivots i pay attention to!
short from 62 here...targeting 60
Thanks for your help, PT
a 2011 03 161331
flat now...
Kool interesting that you point out Demark pivots. I have never looked at them. Very right on today.
http://www.mypivots.com/dailynotes/symbol/417/-1/e-mini-sp500-june-2011
thanks for the chart Lisa...62.50 is still top dog of volume created on the 11:01 bar...and also a number posted on page 1...lol!!
look at that right down into that 47.50 in the O/N session......perfect magnet