Click image for original size
seasonalmarchndx

mean reversion model5735image002

mean reversion model5735image004

day chart
Further along. Prices still remain at the highs but you can see CD is getting pushed down. Someone is trying to sell this thing. Either its going to work or they will bail soon.

esvwap03172011d
largest volume bar today falls all the way down at 66.50...I'll settle for 70.50 first

should have been 68.50!!
that's me lorn...LOL....great stuff from you and Lisa today
Originally posted by Lorn

Further along. Prices still remain at the highs but you can see CD is getting pushed down. Someone is trying to sell this thing. Either its going to work or they will bail soon.

esvwap03172011d

context again for me is trade opens inside YD range and trades on both sides of open.......so not expecting trends as much as if we open outside of ranges etc
A look at that last attempt to break to new highs. You can see CD climbed but couldn't even take out that secondary high from 10:30.

esvwap03172011e
I'm holding two now ..one for 68.75 and one for 63.50 but highley unlikely I'll get them as this zone is real interesting spot.....
see..that is super powerful info and we see $Tick and pure volume diverge......we get the "triple Lindy"......

It's like the Traders anti-oxidant....!!!!

Originally posted by Lorn

A look at that last attempt to break to new highs. You can see CD climbed but couldn't even take out that secondary high from 10:30.

esvwap03172011e

I think this will be a real test for bears as price nears VWAP.

esvwap03172011f
I'm putting stop on final contract at 72.75.......holding one for the longer target is not really a great idea due to the same context I mentioned earlier...Why should we trend? there really is no good reason...but my thinking is that they will go still for the volume up at 75.50 or the volume down near 1263....so I don't want to be an over active trader....

and we are stuck inside the 60 minute range still..so no bias
Originally posted by koolblue

15 min proj

...Good morning! happy green day! Objective hit nearly dead on. I tried to show ,right after the close yesterday, how even a newer trader can get a good idea of targets using simple Kools tools. Hopefully it was of some help!... Up nicely so far due to a good euro short and a small es buy earlier....
a good day to study context...trade inside the previous days range and trade on both sides of the open ..multiple times...

and that 68 - 70...still like a giant magnet...look how they tried to push it up and away from there again and the volume just died on the third one minute bar....up

I'm referring to the break away they just tried at 3:45 EST...