ES key numbers for 3-30-11

1300 - 1301.25 *** this is Tuesdays low and an area we have been watching recently that held. Volume spike at 1301.25 today.

1305.75 - 1307.00 - *****This is the value area low and a volume area that was created today. Also a Low volume area and some rejected that area quickly today. The opening range is in here too from Tuesday. Standard pivot formula S1 is in here.

1310.75 - 1311.75 ******* the big kahuna...we have the POC in here, volume spikes, and the standard pivot is in here. We also have a low volume area and the market moved away swiftly from the 1311.75. Any good shorts and buying failure will go back to this point. A big magnet that needs to be remembered even if it doesn't fill in on Wednesday. The opening range for the Week is also in this zone.

1315 - 1315.50 - *****This is Monday's High and the 4PM close sits here from Tuesday. Value area high is here too.

1320-1322.50 - we have multiple tops here and the R1 level sits up there.....monitor for poor volume and lack of follow through on any breach of that area

There are no 10 a.m reports on Wednesday but a few before 8:30 in the morning. This was some what of a trend today so it should be a better day tomorrow to buy into breaks and sell rallies early in the session. I prefer the sell side but not on declines.
trips @ 1323 btw...
I'm flat at 24.75..if it was earlier I'd try to hold one for the triples below.....but two sets of triples currently on the chart..air pocket fill will satisfy me....tough hold!!
yeah..and that dam projection to 1323.50 and the 13 min prc bands there too!..believe me im aware! just too stubborn to get out at break even!
On the bullish front....TICK extremes are bigger on the positive side then negative side since 2:00.
Originally posted by BruceM

I'm flat at 24.75..if it was earlier I'd try to hold one for the triples below.....but two sets of triples currently on the chart..air pocket fill will satisfy me....tough hold!!
LOL were on the opposite side here but facing the same uncertanties!... lol
just too thin Lorn and gap in data at 26.50 and triples above that...neither are my favorite targets so I couldn't get long for those....a lucky exit I think....now I can root for Koolio...c'mon longs
Originally posted by Lorn

On the bullish front....TICK extremes are bigger on the positive side then negative side since 2:00.
yeah and ever since the little 1326.25 top the red selling is lower than that green buying bar so maybe i'll luck out.. i hate this late day stuff tho.. not sure how long i'll hold it
man!...win or lose it sure looks like i have my stop in the right place!(1324.25)
Kool, am I right in assuming you used a smaller initial projection on the 5 min than the one you showed on the last 5 min chart to go long at 1325ish?
there it is!... plus one on half ,stopped minus one on the other half... no harm no foul!... been fun !...c ya tomorrow gang!
I see it now, Kool. Thanks