ES trading 4-5-11

I just updated my video from Friday which hopefully has better sound...please let me know if you can actually hear this one
No video below? Try this link: high_volume.swf

Originally posted by palmer

1332.50 is the outer band for the 5 min now Kool
yeah i see that... but bands, and in fact the market is very positive here... buys preferred but i'll still sell 32.75-33.50 area... if it happens within the next 30 mins or so
Lisa are you still using IB data feed? As you can see in this chart ours are very much different.

Click image for original size
esvwap04052011

Originally posted by Lisa P

Started monitoring cummulative delta (middle pane on the chart). Thank you Lorn for help with this.

I find the chart below interesting. YOu can clearly see the divergence. price made new high, but the cumulative delta did not. Lorn, any comments?

Gotcha Kool +2 for me on that short
Lorn, you are right. :-(
ideal last target on last two contracts will be 28.50..that is complete air fill and 50% back on the day....

great job friend.. im a bit distracted as im also watching the euro today... man if only i would have would have looked at the longer term picture ,id be up nicely from a higher short!
Originally posted by koolblue

great job friend.. im a bit distracted as im also watching the euro today... man if only i would have would have looked at the longer term picture ,id be up nicely from a higher short!
keep losing power here too! Storm!
Try downloading a fresh set of data and see if it updates for you.

Originally posted by Lisa P

Lorn, you are right. :-(
new peak volume gonna be flipped to 30.75 soon
It worked. Chart looks like yours now. Do you update your data during the day? IF so, how often?

Originally posted by Lorn

Try downloading a fresh set of data and see if it updates for you.
something to check out looking at end of day where were they all

http://www.cmegroup.com/popup/mdq2.html?code=ESM1&title=June_2011_E_mini_S_P_500_(Dollar)&type=v