ES 4-7-11

ghost town today..starting short s at 34.50..Volume spike.....into old VPOC...33 is inititial target
bears and whales just did the test...hope that is enough to get me back to 27 area....
Originally posted by Lorn

Keep in mind those discussions from Dr. Brett are now a few years old and HFT has grown rapidly since then.

HFT? High Frequency Trading?
Yes sir.

Originally posted by day trading

Originally posted by Lorn

Keep in mind those discussions from Dr. Brett are now a few years old and HFT has grown rapidly since then.

HFT? High Frequency Trading?
peak volume now at 24 and price is above it...my data is showing that it was made by buyers.......we'll see...expecting a 'V' reversal is asking for a alot and we know how volume attracts price..hopefully enough tests have happend so we will go get that 27 for me
flat at 26.75 print...
beware I'm making a video for questions to the forum....and Lisa you seem to be our bid/ ask so I'd appreciate any an all feed back
I made this quick video not because of ego or that I like to hear my own voice.....but I can't write on my IRT charts.....so these questions are to make sure that I understand a fundamental concept and to see if I interpreted that correctly....

Making a big effort to really learn this Delta stuff so I hope u don't think this is too extreme
No video below? Try this link: questions.swf

experimental sale at 29..trying for 27.50.....based on delat alone
flat 29.25...
last try for me at 1330.....don't want to get caught in any up draft into 32 area...
Thank you very much Day Trader. I will check them out over the weekend. Appreciate the sharing nature of the forums here. Have a solid trading day and a great weekend coming up!!