ES numbers for 4-12-11

1323.50 ****

1310.50 - 1312.50 **** critical for O/N to hold this one..reports in early AM too !!

lets see what the O/N deals us///
that's me finished at 08.25 ..that was peak volume from today.....so that last push up lost power and it reverted....back to peak volume
i assume Paul is referring to the footprint...

Beyond , that chart you posted yesterday showed a GAP in your delta bars into that 30 area....what kind of chart was that to have a gap..? just curious as my eyes have become familiar to Lorns 5 minute charts....and would like to know what your preference is..
The price part of the chart is a modified version of a Renko chart. The delta section is based on 1 sec time chart(could use each tick, but have found no appreciable added accuracy compared to processor usage). SC allows you to chart different time frames and instruments on the same chart, while keeping all of it in proper sync and scaling. This allows me compare the delta to a specific price movement as opposed to a period of time. Consequently there can be gaps.

Originally posted by BruceM

i assume Paul is referring to the footprint...

Beyond , that chart you posted yesterday showed a GAP in your delta bars into that 30 area....what kind of chart was that to have a gap..? just curious as my eyes have become familiar to Lorns 5 minute charts....and would like to know what your preference is..
thanks for the explaination