No registration required! (Why?)

My Emini S&P System


Been awhile since I posted last, take a look.
Trading 5min Emini S&P using Bulls 'n Bears(BNB) and Advantage Lines(ADV) indicators. 92% win on trades, 87%gain on a 10k account over the course of a month. Feedback very welcome!
Click image for original size
System settings and results

Click image for original size
Chart and DOM
i am not familiar with the bullsvs bears indicator and would be interested in knowing more about how to use thatalogn with your entry and exit parameters. will this work with ninjatrader7?
sorry, had a tough time typing. what i was saying is... i would like to know more about this and would like to know the entry and exit parameters so i could backteest this and run a month. also , would like to know about the bull vs bear and ADV indicators. i am not familiar with these.

thank you
Running on Track 'n Trade. Bulls 'n Bears(BNB) and Advantage Lines(ADV) are their systems. Entry/Exit methods are all listed in the Autopilot attachment. Stuff's addictive, trader beware
Looking at the blue and red arrows, i would guess the white moving average is used as a directional filter, and closes across the blue line for action triggers.
Originally posted by pt_emini

Looking at the blue and red arrows, i would guess the white moving average is used as a directional filter, and closes across the blue line for action triggers.

I think you're right for the ADV signals in blue(white/blue cross-overs for blue signals). Not sure on BNB red arrows though, I think it's Fib and Elliott Wave.
Hi Jack6,

How about an update for those of us considering this methodology?

Can one trade this on tick or volume/share bar charts?

How is it going for you in the last 1+ months?

Finally, do you have to be in front of the market for the entire session or is this automated or semi-automated trade execution; or strictly manual entry.

peace

r247
researcher247@yahoo.com
Jack,
Your data is kinda old. Do you have anything more recent?
Sure, here is the system trading from 6/01/11 on the new September contract month. I adjusted the Conditional indicator from minus 4 to 3 bars and bumped the stop from 32 to 62. Although 32 still works, I seem to get a better percent win and gain.
39% Gain on 10k account
89% Win
Click image for original size
Autopilot System and Trades


Click image for original size
E-mini S&P 5min
Originally posted by researcher247

Hi Jack6,

How about an update for those of us considering this methodology?

Can one trade this on tick or volume/share bar charts?

How is it going for you in the last 1+ months?

Finally, do you have to be in front of the market for the entire session or is this automated or semi-automated trade execution; or strictly manual entry.

peace

r247
researcher247@yahoo.com


I totally spaced/missed your post r247, sorry about that. You can trade Range charts built from tic data down to 2tic bars I believe(maybe 1, but I have never tried it). All automated so it trades while I sleep. Got the last months results posted before I even saw your reply, sorry again about that.
Keep the feedback coming, and if you have a system please share your results.
Originally posted by grednfer

Jack,
Your data is kinda old. Do you have anything more recent?


I should mention, I only made the stop and bars back changes to fine tune it. With the 'exact' same system(-4 bars) and 32stop I still had a 77%win and 28%gain.

-Jack6