ES numbers for 4-15-11

1326.75 big volume here from Monday and that days open...it was also a VPOC before the flip down

1323.50 big resistance spot as per single prints and mondays midrange, afternoon high of Monday

1319.75 big volume and mondays close

1315 - Wednesday peak volume before it flipped down to 1308.50 ******

1310.25 - 1311.25 ***** Thursdays close is here, BIGGEST Volume spike here,VA high is here, 1st deviation off Vwap up

1306 - 1306.75 ******* closing vwap is here, POC as per time is here, midpoint is here, Volume buildup here

1302.75 ***** Thursdays open, 1st deviation off vwap down,VPOC

1299.50 ******** 2nd biggest volume of the day happened here, 2nd deviation off vwap

Lots of numbers in 3 - 4 point intervals so they reflect the smaller ranges...hopefully we will see something to confirm them in the O/N session. I'd like to see overnight strength for sells in the day session into one of the many zones labelled.
making the "w" pattern on 5 minute so expecting another try up but how far is always the critical question....

we may get another try at shorts if stopped at 15.50

6 minutes to hour range is done and we are trading in the middle of it
one more off at 12.50...that is OR low.......holding one
"w" pattern is complete
Very nice trade and analysis Bruce.
flat at 11.25 ...I hope all have a great weekend....look at the way volume dried up when they just tried to break that O/N high again...then they made an OVB on the 5 minute to the downside

On 2 year old duty still.....
thanks PT.....I appreciate the comment