ES numbers 4-28-11

key support zone and probable magnet:

1345 - 1347.25 - this has VPOC, vwap, the Va high, the midrange.....I think that will need to get tested and soon perhaps in O/N trade still

1352 - this was the biggest volume from YD trade at around 3:35, then the 4 pm close was here and then the 4:15 close....so lots of interest there

Yesterday that was a spike in the afternoon and the market did not get TIME to digest that late afternoon rally( read Daltons MOM) so where we open in relation to that spike means something
well, heres the bounce off of my 1351.50!... have to watch for the projection here... if it pauses at 1353.00, then 1355.50 is my number!
1351.50 touched...proj is negated... dam!!
Click image for original size
2011 04 281054001
what do u call that at 51.50.....? A big old target...short on 53.50 !! will add higher if needed
Originally posted by BruceM

what do u call that at 51.50.....? A big old target...short on 53.50 !! will add higher if needed
Good luck, friend! hellova ledge there which will undoubtably break in time!
Quick exit for Mr BigWig - slower for me :-(

2011 04 281059
added at 54.50...hour break.....$ticks still weak.....they may still try for O/N high...so risk is still here on this fade
1354.75 is the current one min proj...but if they can push it higher to that original one at 1355.50 im short,6 or so
kool, is your 432.6% projection intentional, or is it supposed to be 423.6% ?...i was under the impression you were using the latter not long ago...it is not gonna change things much of course, but was just curious...thanks !

Originally posted by koolblue

don't you just set that up as a 5 tic reversal chart in Market delta...? perhaps I missed the Point and fiqure option.....I'll need to look again...thanks
Originally posted by Lisa P

Originally posted by BruceM

Lisa I have Zenfire data and we aren't matching up...is that IB data you have on your 5 tic reversal footprint ? Can anyone fire a chart like that up and see if their data matches....?

I had buyers winning into the 11:16 bar but then at 11:30 bar the sellers took over...just want to make sure my zenfire data isn't goofy!!

Bruce, yes, I have IB feed. Please note that I use "point and figure" chart which is NOT time-based, not sure what you use.