NOW!

Unsubscribed me from this stupid, petty, self-important pink ass faux ****ing bull****.

Hit the kill file and I don't want another post from this junk.

When the LOL white plastic ****s die!!!!!

You peop[le done bumped your ****ing head thinking you'll get away with ****!

I OWN GOD!
Originally posted by BruceM

yes...me too...left me choice but to lock em up.....

you mean...put in a Straitjacket?
I completely agree to BruceM and Daytrading decision to suspend ramiegram but I’m not happy or agree to a few members here making fun of him. With his entire faults ramiegram is very knowledgeable about the stock market and could contribute a lot to this forum by sharing his knowledge I wish there was an acceptable way to get him back
Originally posted by khamore1

...ramiegram...could contribute a lot to this forum by sharing his knowledge...

Ramiegram has been on this forum several times under many guises. He has no interest in contributing to the forum or helping anyone. Many of us have been back and forth with him several times on this matter and it never works out. In order to maintain quality and sanity and allow the contributing members a chance to be heard we need to keep him out. I hate doing it and it's a tough decision so I (and Bruce) didn't take it lightly. You will find that we are extremely tolerant on this forum but we have to look out for the good of the forum and our fellow traders.
Ditto from me ... as I've had to jack around with him in the past under different guises ... while even trying to engange him in an honest and straight forward way. He was recalcitrant and either in "attack mode" or blathering with all kinds of non-contributing word-mashes and a total lack of interest in sharing. This isn't what mypivots is about - period! That's the Monkey's take today!
Originally posted by day trading

...ramiegram...could contribute a lot to this forum by sharing his knowledge...

Ramiegram has been on this forum several times under many guises. He has no interest in contributing to the forum or helping anyone. Many of us have been back and forth with him several times on this matter and it never works out. In order to maintain quality and sanity and allow the contributing members a chance to be heard we need to keep him out. I hate doing it and it's a tough decision so I (and Bruce) didn't take it lightly. You will find that we are extremely tolerant on this forum but we have to look out for the good of the forum and our fellow traders.

I completely agree to BruceM and Daytrading decision to suspend ramiegram but I’m not happy or agree to a few members here making fun of him. With his entire faults ramiegram is very knowledgeable about the stock market and could contribute a lot to this forum by sharing his knowledge I wish there was an acceptable way to get him back

=======================================================================
If you would like to see ramiegram post from times past .. go to search and type in SPQR
Daytrading as I wrote before I completely support your decision to suspend him and the way you did it. I was not aware of past attempts to reinstate him I completely trust your judgment in this regard my intention in my post was to prevent this forum to sink to a name calling and get out of line
Don't worry khamore1 - we're all over that. Like you, we want this to be a high quality productive forum where we focus on trading, sharing trading knowledge, and working together.

Have you ever read Stephen Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People? Habit 4 is "think win-win." Although never explicitly stated on the forum this is what is happening all the time. For example, take a look at the daily ES trading topic. If you haven't read the book I highly recommend that you do and then think about how each habit is applied in this forum to make everyone a better trader.
Thank you Daytrading for you advice I have already copied the 7 habits
to my white board with the hope to follow