Training programs on futures trading

can someone please suggest any training programs on index futures trading, preferably in distance learning mode
I have been trading full time for 3 years. I did not become a consistent profitable trader till 6 months ago. For me Mark Fisher book " The logical Trader" turned out to be may main trading system. After reading book I had to practice for 300 hours in SIM account to get MF ACD down to fit my style.
For traders who are not familiar with Mark Fisher. In his forward to mark Fisher book, Paul Tudor Jones wrote quite a tribute to mark Fisher. Like " There was no one better and there never will be anyone as good as Mark Fisher when it comes to smelling an order that a pit broker has in his hand".

mark Fisher was the youngest silver pit trader, graduated with honors from Wharton MBA program and runs a very successful prop firm.

To top all this, his system is the best for day trading VOLATILE instruments. AS MF said in his book, of all the traders he taught his trading system, more than half slept through the class, rest did not have patience and discipline and thus only 5% or so became really Successful. Nothing surprising here, it's like this in most professional endeavors. Emphasis being really successful.
It is very important especially for the beginners to have training programs first in the field of trading. Knowledge and experience is very important on this field. It is not just a simple career to work but there are so many things that you should consider first before starting working on it.
lawdez I can give you the name of a trading school if you pm me I don’t want to be accused of promoting or advertising any school. a couple of point about this school it cost about $6000, it is for life time, they teach about three times a week for two hours and once a week a live trading class it is the largest in the world and have branches over 12 countries
khamore1 could you share the info for this trading training course, thanks
to hossnabaii

As I said in my previous thread I don't want to promote and or advertise here any trading school but if you believe that people "vote" for the best school with their money than this one voted number one in the world.
you have to pm me in order to get the name
My friend tried Shadow Traders recently and liked it... their website is [link removed]. Check it out, he said it was worth the money.

http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/1727/-1/shadowtraders
Originally posted by destiny

For traders who are not familiar with Mark Fisher. In his forward to mark Fisher book, Paul Tudor Jones wrote quite a tribute to mark Fisher. Like " There was no one better and there never will be anyone as good as Mark Fisher when it comes to smelling an order that a pit broker has in his hand".

mark Fisher was the youngest silver pit trader, graduated with honors from Wharton MBA program and runs a very successful prop firm.

To top all this, his system is the best for day trading VOLATILE instruments. AS MF said in his book, of all the traders he taught his trading system, more than half slept through the class, rest did not have patience and discipline and thus only 5% or so became really Successful. Nothing surprising here, it's like this in most professional endeavors. Emphasis being really successful.

thanks for the suggest