ES 6-8-2011

From the perspective of the RTH session only as on this chart, you can see that Monday/Tuesday have been a big consolidation from last weeks down move. Are we seeing a break of the range to the downside here in the O/N? The only clue on this chart is down moves have come on surging volume, up moves on decreasing volume.

Low from 3-23 of 1279 has now been breached and if you look at a daily all session chart there is a gap in the data from the open on 3-18 of 1268.50 to the low on 3-21 of 1274.75.

Click image for original size
es30min06082011
we may need to wait one more bar to get that low test.....gonna be close as 2 pm is approaching..
r u buying in front of my exuit to make me suffer Lorn ?
I like seeing you sweat a bit.

Originally posted by BruceM

r u buying in front of my exuit to make me suffer Lorn ?
Ok you can have it.
Nice hold Bruce- that was keeping your nerves :)
that's me flat on the 81.25 print ...that is finally the test of the previuous low..., the 82.50 and the 81.50 ledge

would like a nice tall scotch and water to wash down that hat Lorn ??
haha...you still have 50+ points to reach 22.50 my friend.

I agree but in general I kept it smaller due to time of day and that report coming up.......day trading is sometimes all abiout getting paid to suffer....but I did suffer outside that hour high ..make no mistake about that....
Originally posted by palmer

Nice hold Bruce- that was keeping your nerves :)
Damn typos.....u got me...I'm at the virtual bar buying the next round...! U won that one...!!
Originally posted by Lorn

haha...you still have 50+ points to reach 22.50 my friend.

Lorn buy Bruce a virtual Heineken :)
Originally posted by NickP

i thought the same thing when i looked at my screen after 4.30pm but then i noticed dtn-iq had rolled over to sep; don't know why, jun is still good till tomorrow afternoon, volume wise

My research shows that volume switches to the new contract at 9:30am tomorrow morning:

http://www.mypivots.com/articles/articles.aspx?artnum=10&page=5