ES Fri 6- 24 -11

key resistance pre 8:30 reports is:

Low volume area from Wednesdays RTH trade at 1284.50

High Volume at 89 - 90

key support will be :

1273.75 - 1275 a low volume area Yesterday and

1266.50 - 1268.50 is the upper part of the "b" pattern yesterday and the aftrenonn lows. Below there we have the 1262.50 which is the peak volume from the bell curve.

lets see if the 8:30 reports change the confirmation of our numbers from the O/N session. So far they have respeceted the numbers generated from the day sessions.
last bears to enter - bailed

Click image for original size
2011 06 241124
here is how the bell looked that I mentioned from yesterdays trade and how we are developing today...odds don't favor just slicing through all this volume down here without a fight

I incorrectly mentioned the 62 area earlier..it should have been 63.50 as that is peak volume from YD and then we have the upper part of the bell at 66.50....hence my buys near 65.50 earlier....failure to break down todays 60 and 90 minute lows so far is a good sign for us longs but we certainly don't want to drop to new lows again..consolidating in the upper part of yesterdays bell shape is also a good sign so far. Note the bell shape of volume in todays profile too
volumevwapgood
last runners are trying for vwap at 70 and that is once again in the air pocket....good demonstration of an attempt at breaking down hour and 90 minute ranges into a key area for those who may be new to this stuff.

I'd be surprised if we don't attempt to move up to target...
that's it for me..hope all have a great weekend..time for a nice cool drink with the kiddies....no scotch allowed
It's what I'll be reading up on this evening!

Originally posted by BruceM

last runners are trying for vwap at 70 and that is once again in the air pocket....good demonstration of an attempt at breaking down hour and 90 minute ranges into a key area for those who may be new to this stuff.

I'd be surprised if we don't attempt to move up to target...
thanks bruce, see you next week
Thanks Bruce. Have a good weekend
yesterday's POC is taken

2011 06 241335