ES 7-7-11

Sold into the 48.75...this is second post report air....with a key rat at 1350....looking for nothing but sells ...as usual...key low volume area is at 1344 so that will be the critical point to watch and also 46 as that is high volume point from O/N session
Volume update

Click image for original size
2011 07 071227
Lisa is see you constantly posting charts but I dont know what I am looking at or for. Could you post an explanation of support or resistance and how you are using the chart. TIA RB
I suggest everyone go read the pre-market update on James Daltons website. Its very informative in regards to what has happened so far today.

http://jamesdaltontrading.com/blog/#
Originally posted by Lorn

I suggest everyone go read the pre-market update on James Daltons website. Its very informative in regards to what has happened so far today.

http://jamesdaltontrading.com/blog/#

Lorn,

I've been following the Dalton updates for a few months. Early on they were real time and now delayed. In either case, I found no trading value in them at all. They do post significant areas but I see those already.

The tone of the blog posts is maybe this, maybe that for today without any specific strategy or way to enter in either direction.

The levels posted are helpful but the commentary is generally just vague or ambiguous enough to always "be right". I noticed a couple of days' posts that were just way out of sync with what happened. No followup comments were made. But on a day where it was "vaguely" correct, it gets referenced sometime in the future.

Do I not understand his posts? Or do others agree?
Well I guess the value depends on what the reader is looking for. If you are looking for trading guidance then I agree with you, its vague and lacks any real useful information as to trade setups.

However, if you are trying to learn MP and just get better at analyzing the market on your own, I think his posts are fantastic. He points out relevant levels, profile setups, etc...as for him being completely off the mark sometimes...hehe, welcome to the club.

Originally posted by Big Mike

Lorn,

I've been following the Dalton updates for a few months. Early on they were real time and now delayed. In either case, I found no trading value in them at all. They do post significant areas but I see those already.

The tone of the blog posts is maybe this, maybe that for today without any specific strategy or way to enter in either direction.

The levels posted are helpful but the commentary is generally just vague or ambiguous enough to always "be right". I noticed a couple of days' posts that were just way out of sync with what happened. No followup comments were made. But on a day where it was "vaguely" correct, it gets referenced sometime in the future.

Do I not understand his posts? Or do others agree?
2x IB is 51 I may take that depending on the hour.
Lorn I am trying to become proficient with MP and Dalton's blog and webinars have helped in that regard.

One time framing is fast becoming one of my favorite setups. Like being long now @1347.75 based on the 10:30 swing low candle.
1350.5 is 2.62 of 1326.5 30 min low
i have the move from 26.5-36.75 yielding a 2.618 of 53.25-53.5...how are you coming up with 50.5 ?

Originally posted by rburns

1350.5 is 2.62 of 1326.5 30 min low
Good job Mike.

Originally posted by Big Mike

Lorn I am trying to become proficient with MP and Dalton's blog and webinars have helped in that regard.

One time framing is fast becoming one of my favorite setups. Like being long now @1347.75 based on the 10:30 swing low candle.
That ES just don't want to die ...