Dealers

Okay, curiosity got the better of me and so I did some research on the film Dealers (which I haven't seen yet) and this is what I came up with from various sources and by watching the trailer:

Stars: Rebecca DeMornay and Paul McGann

(1989)

SYNOPSIS
A beautiful woman is hired to recover the trading losses at a major bank. Her analytical style is in sharp contrast to that of her rival who was also up for her job and is secretly working to regain the bank's losses, too. But his wild trading style could put the bank, and their attraction to each other in jeopardy.

Plot Summary
The London branch of Whitney Paine, a major American investment bank, is in the midst of a crisis; after the loss of $100 million, one of their leading traders, Tony Eisner commits suicide by putting a slug through his head while seated at his place in the board room. Despite the high stakes, many of the firm's staff are eager to step into Tony's now-vacated shoes and get credit for saving the company. Daniel Pascoe, the leading trader at the firm, is convinced that he's first in line for the assignment, but the firm imports a new trader from America, Anna Schuman. Daniel is enraged and makes a point of trying to dig up as much dirt on Anna as he can, but things are going to take another turn.

DeMornay: "I know that your dangerous."
McGann: "Dangerous?"
DeMornay: "Reckless might be a better word."

McGann: "This market has to turn."

Paul Guilfoyle: "Put it bluntly, we want the ability without the risk. We want results faster."

Do you recognize the name Paul Guilfoyle? He now plays the role of Captain Jim Brass in CSI.