ES Wed 8-3-11

The ES left 2 single prints above the market on Tuesday at 1272.75 and 1256 even. There's also a single print at 1291.25 from Monday. VAL for today (Wednesday) is 1256.50 which is 2 ticks above the second single print and obviously a place to watch depending on overnight action.

Click image for original size
ES overnight for 3 August 2011
have it your way dude

my comment, and dalton's description is quite specific, right in the middle or at the extremes, as simple as that...but if you think it is redundant feel free to send dalton an email complaining abt it !

Originally posted by Big Mike

Originally posted by apk781

are you serious?

the middle is 43 and the upper extreme is 55.5, so it could end up at 50, and it would not be right in the middle or right on the upper edge

You were speaking in Daltonese which references areas as opposed to specific price points. Lots of oval areas of coverage within that.

Price is either at the top or the bottom or by definition you're in the middle.
Reuters: Report-Italian, Spanish stocks stabilize

have it your way dude

my comment, and dalton's description is quite specific, right in the middle or at the extremes, as simple as that...but if you think it is redundant feel free to send dalton an email complaining abt it !

Originally posted by Big Mike

are you serious?

the middle is 43 and the upper extreme is 55.5, so it could end up at 50, and it would not be right in the middle or right on the upper edge

You were speaking in Daltonese which references areas as opposed to specific price points. Lots of oval areas of coverage within that.

Price is either at the top or the bottom or by definition you're in the middle.

So we closed at 1254. How would classify that? Not at the extreme of today's range?
My end of day comment is in the opening post for tomorrow's topic:
http://www.mypivots.com/board/topic/6879/-1/es-thu-8-4-11
58.50 was a single nack on the 3rd i am going to watch thhatfor tomorrow
Originally posted by Lisa P

single prints to 1256

Click image for original size
2011 08 031419