Numbers to watch on 12-Aug-2011

In my opinion the number 1167.25 for the sp emini will be extremely important today this number is the opening of a weekly candle, anything above it all the Bulls will see green and recovery. Below it all the bears will red and continuation of the downturn
okay - will check my bets on this one. I've been down lately and have to sit tight for a turnaround.
anyone see anything @ 1197.50 ES
for me it is yesterdays RTH high....there are still buyers above that and a very high probability that it will be run out today in the day session at the latest
Originally posted by redsixspeed

=======================================================================
I was expecting some selling up here after all the market is like playing pinball ...
LOL ... still looking for 1197.50 today .
that UoM # ain't helping my cause ..
We'll definitely be at 1200 next week and maybe at 1300 by September... all of this recession talk is killing me! More talk than fact, it seems.

=======================================================================
I was expecting some selling up here after all the market is like playing pinball ...
LOL ... still looking for 1197.50 today .
that UoM # ain't helping my cause ..

======================================================================
got close to that 1197.50 ... take it out next time up
Anyone think the markets will have more wild swings this year and the S&P will dip below 1100?
Victory Trader .. this off topic .. but, who should I talk to at AMP about their service
Do you have a link

TIA
DT I think you should change the title of this thread there are old numbers printed under "Today" number to watch it is confusing....
Originally posted by khamore1

DT I think you should change the title of this thread there are old numbers printed under "Today" number to watch it is confusing....

Good idea - done.