ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
If it holds 85 by 1:30, I might give the long a try
Never underestimate the quantum gravitational black hole rotational pull of the I B Close in the physical universe of price action ! lol
Long from I B Close, first target filled
filled for 2 pts, first target
I'd like to see it break 87 and then come back down to retest the 87/86 price levels.. and we should get a good move up.. otherwise, we may retest the lows..1'st hr IB
First pullback wins
My IB low is 81.. What IB are you referring to?
Did I called, change in trend? Worked like champ !
My I B Low is an universally accepted Market Profile feature, look it up..
Its a scalp trade so far though but at this point, my bet is to the upside.. The bullish engulfing accross the 8ema at a level/S/R is often a good signal on the 3min or tick charts..
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB