ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
The reason for this trade is the 50% Fibo Retracement from the 1186.75 Low to the 1196 7:38am est High.
Thanks. Here is virgin POC for 09-19

New market alert: Jardine Ranges for Mon Sep 19 http://www.enthios.com/?p=2799
Originally posted by BruceM

for me support will come at 90.75 ( peak volume in O/N session) with 87.50 as secondary support...biggest support down near 83.75...so these numbers are all close by

resistance is up at 96.50 - 97.50

I'd just like to remind everyone that in these threads we are looking for the reasons for trades...not just posting raw trades...we can go to paltalk for that...thanks for understanding

Right near VAL from Friday.

Good luck to all.
I have VA low at 1203.75 Big Mike....

My trade plan is one of the following:

1) Look for prices to firm up near or slightly below the 90 number to target the 95's ( 90 is S2 and also a key low volume area from the other day...so buying below is best)...then get out in front of the 96 - 97.50 zone

2) A push down into the O/N lows (86 - 87 area) will target back into the 90 area...86 - 87 shows up as a low volume area when I combine all sessions but doesn't show up in just the day session data too well

3)Buy under the 83 - 84 area and get out back into 86 - 87
buying very small into the 88 in O/N session......I'm no dummy and have fridays O/N initiation as a fresh reminder of how painful O/N can be.....

prefered longs come in day session....will stand aside from selling until the 96 area comes into play...
Originally posted by BruceM

I have VA low at 1203.75 Big Mike....

My trade plan is one of the following:

1) Look for prices to firm up near or slightly below the 90 number to target the 95's ( 90 is S2 and also a key low volume area from the other day...so buying below is best)...then get out in front of the 96 - 97.50 zone

2) A push down into the O/N lows (86 - 87 area) will target back into the 90 area...86 - 87 shows up as a low volume area when I combine all sessions but doesn't show up in just the day session data too well

3)Buy under the 83 - 84 area and get out back into 86 - 87

I agree, I was using Friday's # from Thursday RTH. My poor communication.

Good luck to all.
Long from 1188.25 - Thu- Sept 15 - I B Low
seem like that 83 area is a magnet Bruce
second long of the day for me at 86.25...ON lows.....smaller as I may need to go in under 83...88.75 is first target
moving first target down to 87.25
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB