ES Monday 9-19-11

Here's my ES 30min Monkey Map of PASR levels as Red with White dashed lines as Wkly Pivots ... and Volume Profile of the past 20 days on the right vertical axis. The Gray background areas show overnight (non RTH) areas. Have a Fib cluster in and around 1183 as well (though not drawn in). Hope this is helpful.

Click image for original size
es 30m sr for 91911
TradeZilla , What was the Day Session ESZ11 Open for Sept 15 Thursday?
The bias is to the short side now because we're below the open, but that is the only open I know of..
Originally posted by tradezilla

The bias is to the short side now because we're below the open, but that is the only open I know of..

So, do you mean that last Thursday there was NO open ? lol
I see, I've never heard that b4..
any news?

I see, I've never heard that b4..

If you see it, why don't you answer the simple question?
Why open to open?
Originally posted by Al

Looking for a GAP Fill all the way up to 1197.50 Day Low - Friday Sept 16

There it is, the market did exactly that.
I wasn't sure what you meant for certain.. I will keep it on my monitor and watch it... I think the POC is the next target.. Market already went thru a lot of strong res

The market was trading INSIDE the Opening Range NOT Bearish ! So the BIAS was NOT to the SHORT side.

You need many more years of screen time my friend.
Id go broke trying to read todays posts and trade. In the morning I look for Bruces levels and see how they mesh with mine. Reading any more here will probably cause a brain fart {for me anyway}. A 1.5 stop in 35 pts ranges which we have been having is suicidal in my opinion. You can get an execution and stop at the same time. Best wishes and good trading RB